Sales & Marketing
As BDM or KAM you will be responsible for identifying and exploring strategic business development opportunities within the Clinical Research business in order to maximize organization growth.
Concretely this means:
- That with your extensive knowledge of current market evolutions and conditions you will be responsible for the growth of the Clinical research Business with both new and existing customers, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and repeat business
- That you will network actively to establish key relationships and to identify new opportunities in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry
- That you will negotiate and close business deals
- That you will build strong relationships with the internal functional departments and maintain in depth knowledge of their services in order to support lateral business opportunities
- That you will represent customer needs to internal functional departments and follow up on the proposal and contract development process
- That you will further develop and maintain business development databases
Depending on your profile, you will put emphasis more on existing business and key accounts, or on strategic new business development.
Locatie: HQ Mechelen - Northern Europe
Our client carries out all type of services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, from coordination and running of clinical trials with new molecules or techniques on human beings, to support and consultancy on post marketing registration activities. They also have expertise in the quality control of pharmaceuticals.
In the spirit of continued growth and to help improve their business, we are currently seeking for a Business Development Manager | Key Account Manager Clinical Research (Northern Europe).
What do you need to be successful?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Life Sciences, Business or equivalent educational background
- You have experience within the fields of Clinical research and CRO business, or other associated, relevant businesses
- You have a proven track record of sales and/or business development within pharma/biotech industry
- The clinical drug development process has no secrets for you
- You are fluent in English
- Last but not least, you can recognize yourself in the following characteristics: strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills, pro-active and result oriented, team player
Were you already considering a big switch in your career? Maybe this could be your next step. You can count on an interesting position where you can take responsibility. Come enjoy the fun team of colleagues and on top of that, we will reward you with an interesting and challenging salary package (incl. company car, net allowance, retirement plan, meal vouchers, …)!
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.