Sales & Marketing
You are responsible for commercial development and for the preparation, follow-up and realization of a challenging budget in consultation with the Managing Team.
You focus on preserving and expanding your network within Life Sciences. You establish contacts with business directors, procurement, line managers and HR managers. You are a sales driven and dynamic account & business development manager whose goal it is to gain new clients by offering the right solutions for their specific needs.
Generating business with new customers and expanding business with existing customers is your focus. Together with the Business Line Leader or Business Unit Manager, you ensure the implementation of these new services. Networking and making contacts is a second nature for you and you love to get in touch with people. At network events you manage to make new contacts or strengthen contacts. You know how to enthusiasm and convince (potential) customers of our service.
To be successful, you already have a broad network within the Life Sciences sector. You have this network thanks to your experience at another HR provider within Life Sciences and / or you already have sales experience within the network of business teams, procurement, business directors and HR managers. Thanks to this background, you are able to make a tailor-made proposal for your clients project.
Locatie: HQ Groot-Bijgaarden
Our client specializes in contracting, recruitment, selection and outsourcing services for highly skilled professionals in the life science environment. Their specialists provide flexible solutions: through staffing, outsourcing or consulting, they look for the right people for their customers and their projects.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Having at least 5 years of experience in a Life Sciences environment is a must (of which at least 3 years as Account or Business Development Manager)
- You are naturally very commercial and result-oriented
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- We also forward to an enthusiastic, passionate colleague who can also motivate colleagues
- Someone who loves teamwork, but also can work independently and proactively
- You can take initiatives, convince and you are a natural networker.
- First of all, a challenging job in a fine organization
- Colleagues with drive, passion and team spirit. ‘Work hard, play hard’ is one of their slogans
- The possibility to further develop and evolve your knowledge and skills within the organization
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits. In addition to meal vouchers we also offer a fixed monthly allowance, company car, group and hospitalization insurance and a telephone subscription. In addition, you can enjoy an attractive bonus system and there are various incentive options
- Work location: Groot-Bijgaarden / Wavre / Temse
- A full-time or 80% work schedule is negotiable
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.