Sales & Marketing
Your main objective is to boost and grow the online business of SolarClarity in Belgium. You will network with installers and guide these partners in working with the online tool in order to create an excellent customer experience. Together with an account manager for the daily business and follow-up, you will work towards the objectives.
- Understanding the position and niche of SolarClarity in and for the Belgian market and translating that, together with the assigned marketing colleague(s), into a country-specific, strategic business development approach
- You will meet a limited number of customers and manufacturers to understand their business needs – then share these learnings internally and translate them to the strategy
- It’s not about the order book only or about cold calling or Google Ads. Approach needs to be holistic, online focused and scalable
- Customer work is as important as the strategic development of the country. New customers need to be given a warm welcome at SolarClarity
- Working closely with manufacturers to collect knowledge, get training and translate that into the offered services
- Offering online marketing activities together with manufacturers / marketing cooperation with manufacturers. Manufacturers also bring business
SolarClarity has been in the solar energy market since 2008. First in the Benelux, in the Nordics since 2015 and now steadily growing further in Europe, with 120 employees all together in 3 business units – 82 in the wholesale company and with a turnover of € 200 million.
The company started out as a small distribution company and has developed into a large supplier for small and medium sized installers. The goal is not to give detailed individual service, but to give the best online customer experience – in order to have a scalable business model.
- Entrepreneurial sales person, strongly strategic and able to cooperate with marketing colleagues as well as all other international colleagues
- Able to build processes and collaborations, strong networker – satellite position – rather lonely at first, must understand the organization and build relationships with HQ
- Able to work hands on, starting from scratch
- Must know how to win customers besides cold calling
- Must be able to establish a systematic and strategic approach
SolarClarity offers a wide salary package including finge benefits such as a company car. You will be able to build the Belgian business and create a growing scenario (and team). Lots of challenges and goals, lots of rewards and energy!
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.