The credit analyst monitors the creditworthiness of new and existing retail customers in order to limit and control credit risks, all within the guidelines of Finance, Credit Management and the Basel standards.
- Checking the completeness & execution of the analysis of credit cases for SME clients
- Making decisions concerning credit limits
- Responsible for the analysis, advice, and decision
- Contact point for internal customers regarding credit risks between our client and external customers
- Monitoring credit terms and conditions
- Monthly reporting of files
Locatie: HQ Diegem + 3 days home office
Our client is a leading player in the market of car leasing and mobility solutions. Internationally well-organized, they offer a number of possibilities of evolution. Employees benefit from different trainings during their entire career.
- Ideally, you have 3 to 5 years of experience in credit risk analysis of SME clients
- Solid understanding of financial statements and external information, and ability to analyse them and draw conclusions.
- Knowledge of the SME market
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch
- You have good analytical presentation skills
- You are able to connect with the commercial department
- Analytical mind and ability to see behind the figures
- You are a team player and a decision maker
- You are eager to learn and work proactively
Besides a competitive salary, you can also count on an elaborate package of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, a net allowance and a bonus system. You can also count on trainings and possibilities to grow in the company. Our client offers a new way of working, with flexible working hours and up to three days of home office.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.