Sales & Marketing
You ensure the integrity, precision and functionality of internal data and data bases. Typical data are sales-in, sales-out, pricing, account data, backorder data, … This is a supporting role for the operations manager (50%) and the data excellence manager (50%). You will be reporting to the operations manager.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage big data uploads and deliver high quality of data (accuracy, completeness, consistency, reliability) to support the operations manager in planning and making accurate decisions to reach for a continuously improvement of the internal processes. You are a MS Excel wizard (knowledge of VBA is a big plus) and ERP expert (preferably JDE) with a great analytical mind set. You shoot ideas to simplify
- Handle incoming phone calls, and emails as backup of our customer service officer
- Support the maintenance & uploads of the data files with product data (prices, promos, topics, loyalty programs,…) in the ERP-system
- Manage the admin of the discount agreements
- Calculate the rebates (real, forecasts, accruals) and initiates the CN process
- Manage the customer & product ID links (internal and external)
- Aim for complete and coherent data to feed the data model (kubus)
- Ensure data quality of the CRM database and enrich with external data, all in line with GDPR requirements and with full respect for the internal data quality and management rules
- Prepare the sales forecasting data and the model(s) used
Our client is a pharmaceutical company specialized in animal health care, with a direct representation in more than 25 countries and with more than 2500 employees worldwide. Started out as a family company, the organization turned into a multinational company. Our client believes in sustainable relationships, human development, in listening and especially in teamwork with customers, partners and colleagues.
- You have a higher degree
- Experience in data management and reporting
- Literate in tools such as CRM, ERP, … and are advanced in MS Excel (VBA)
- Good oral and written skills (Dutch – English, French is a plus)
- Key words defining you: analytical, accurante, logical, team player, communication
- You work proactively, anticipate to simplify things and give feedback
And last but not least: you love animals!
- A challenging position in a fun team
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication
- The opportunity to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day
- The possibility to leave your mark on the future, and work for a socially responsible and sustainable company, focusing on innovation and digital technology
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.