Sales & Marketing
We are currently looking for a dynamic professional with experience in digital communication channels and a passion for animals!
- You understand the customer journey and translate this into a digital communication plan that drives brand awareness & website traffic, and that generates leads. Your plan focuses on email marketing, content marketing and social media
- You create an online marketing vision and incorporate digital marketing in campaigns. You search the web for new trends and developments
- You are able to create clear, compelling copy to sell products and/or educate and engage consumers, for websites, email blasts, banner advertising, newsletters, social media platforms, and other marketing communication vehicles
- You bring storytelling to all digital communications. You inspire our target groups (vets and pet owners) to love our products and brand through amazing content and customer engagement. You help build valuable customer relationships
- You drive demand by creating a customer experience that delights and engages, builds the brand, and extends our reach through content marketing and digital technology
- You implement cross-channel messaging and multi-channel marketing to create an omni-channel experience
- You advise the marketing team on online marketing content methods and communication tactics and you optimize existing communication tools
- You partner with external agencies and internal teams to develop exciting high-quality marketing content to create customer sentiment and engagement
- You have the ability to analyze data, develop insights, and provide learnings to impact strategy. You measure quality and effectiveness
- You work with other countries to share best digital practices
Our client is a pharmaceutical company specialized in animal health care, with a direct representation in more than 25 countries and with more than 2500 employees worldwide. Started out as a family company, the organization turned into a multinational company. Our client believes in sustainable relationships, human development, in listening and especially in teamwork with customers, partners and colleagues.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the digital communication landscape
- A first coaching and people development experience is a plus
- Good oral and written skills (Dutch – English, French is a plus)
- Sense of humour, high energy and a great team player
- A strategic thinker and an innovator
- You love to engage with your creative side but you are also a go-getter
- You’re not just good at making plans, you like to execute them
- Familiar with the following concepts: Content Marketing, Marketing Funnel, Marketing Automation, Buyer/Customer Journey, …
And last but not least: you love animals!
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication
- The opportunity to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day
- The possibility to leave your mark on the future, and work for a socially responsible and sustainable company, focusing on innovation and digital technology
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits including a company car, in exchange for your expertise and commitment
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.