The ideal HR Business Partner is mainly specialized in soft HR and can easily make the switch between strategic HR thinking and partnering and operational implementation. Furthermore he/she gets energized by guiding and coaching people throughout the whole employee life cycle. This appeals to you? Then please continue reading 😉.
As HR Business Partner, our client expects you to be able to act as a consultant for employees and management on several HR matters:
- You’ve got a nose for talent and know how to approach and attract the right candidates in the current war for talent.
- In collaboration with the marketing team you actively contribute to our client’s employer branding strategy in order to attract, engage and hire the best candidates.
- You know how to retain the right people by setting up an effective talent management process and you have a proactive and positive impact on our internal mobility.
- You get energized by contributing to the people’s growth and development while using your coaching skills and guide them in an engaged and successful manner. This means that after having had a career conversation, you can easily detect (training) needs, set up an assessment center and propose adequate training & development for their current or future role.
- You take the lead in the establishment of effective career management by setting up adequate career paths and a long term succession planning. You are responsible for our Performance Management as well.
- You act as a trusted advisor for employees and management and coach/guide all colleagues throughout their career within the company.
- You are able to find a proper balance between colleague satisfaction and business needs and you strive always towards a win/win-situation.
- You play a(n) (pro)active role in the elaboration and implementation of the HR strategy, focusing on talent-, performance and retention management. You can easily translate business practices into a coherent and clear strategy and vice versa.
- You are responsible for the elaboration of the absence management policy and the follow-up of the absences (i.e. reintegration).
- You truly believe in the phrase “Mens sana in corpore sano” and you can translate this philosophy into a modern wellbeing policy.
Locatie: HQ Groot-Bijgaarden
Our client specializes in contracting, recruitment, selection and outsourcing services for highly skilled professionals in the life science environment. Their specialists provide flexible solutions: through staffing, outsourcing or consulting, they look for the right people for their customers and their projects.
We are looking for someone who is ready for a particularly interesting, versatile and socially relevant challenge. You’re a talented and motivated career coach who easily combines IQ with EQ and worked hard for the following skills:
- You hold a bachelor or a master degree human sciences. A specialization in Human Resources is an asset.
- You have ideally a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a broad HR context.
- You have a solid knowledge of social law.
- Integrity is your top priority, you act as a professional and you like to work with people.
- You’re a strong team player with tons of energy, humor, empathy and enthusiasm.
- You’ll be based in the Brussels’s office (Groot-Bijgaarden) but you’re ready to commute to Wavre and Temse when needed.
- You speak fluently Dutch, French & English. Any additional language is a plus.
Together with your colleagues you will be the voice of one of the most exciting recruiting companies working for the life sciences business. You will get the chance to build a new kind of service in the life science business and be a pioneer in the development of project management in life sciences. You will be working in a professional, challenging and dynamic working environment, where personal input and initiatives are expected and celebrated.
In return we offer you an attractive salary package with a number of fringe benefits including a company car.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.