Sales & Marketing
As International Business Developer who is fluent in English and German, you will be in constant contact with suppliers and partners in Europe for used cars and vans, to arrange meetings for your own cluster. If you are driven, autonomous and you have an enormous hunting appetite, you might be the person we are looking for to join our client. In your quest as international purchaser, you will make contact with all the players all over Europe.
Essentially, you will be responsible for understanding which models are attractive in the core markets, develop long term partnerships with key suppliers, identify attractive buying opportunities and negotiate best prices. In addition, you will be responsible for developing your network of preferred partners (factories, importers, rentals, leasing companies, fleet providers) and build long-term relationships in order to ensure a constant flow of quality deals.
Your work involves international travel and this on a recurrent level, going to seminars and other events all over Europe to be able to make our client visible on the market. You will thoroughly analyze offers, supported by our leading data market intelligence system in order to have a complete information about model attractiveness, pricing and buying trends, allowing you to take the best decisions. You will be in constant contact with the purchasing team lead in order to obtain feedback on important deals.
We are looking for a colleague for our client, who is digitally savvy, maintains high ethical standards and has a passion for the automotive industry.
✓ Developing an international network of suppliers and partners
✓ Analyzing purchasing offers and trading opportunities and making the calculations
✓ Using our leading market intelligence systems to support your decisions
✓ Negotiating and close transactions
✓ Be fully accountable for the margin results of the deals you closed
Locatie: Europe (hybrid)
The B2B brand of our client is active in used car and LCV trading, both in Belgium and internationally. Their objective is to source quality used cars and LCV across Europe from a varied range of channels and partners, and to sell them through their official channels and brands, as well as through the European network of B2B car dealers.
- Born hunter
- Passion for cars and LCV
- Assertive communicator and negotiator
- Petrol head and a strong feeling with automotive is a plus
- Organized and structured in your ways of working
- Digital savvy and data-driven, able to work easily with market intelligence systems
- Ability to work under pressure and resilient
- Ready to commit part of your revenues to your trading performance
- Willing to travel on a regular base within Europe ( 50% )
- Fluent in English & German; other European language being a plus
- A role with an important degree of responsibility and autonomy in a young company with high growth ambitions
- A driven, fun, motivated, caring and collaborative start-up company culture
- A highly competitive remuneration package, with a significant commission potential depending on your purchasing performance as well as a company car
- Flexible working arrangements with the possibility to work remotely or from home
- Access to our leading market intelligence systems, allowing you to take the best buying decision
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.