Sales & Marketing
In the role of inside sales manager, you will lead a small team to drive new sales within the Benelux region, and you ensure the customer service level is continually meeting the high standards of our client.
You will provide strategic leadership for the group. Also, you will ensure effective coordination of your team’s efforts and you will look for added value for the customers, with innovation in product and process. You will be responsible for delivering sales and targets in line with budgets.
More in detail, as inside sales manager, you will:
- Achieve financial objectives, develop the pipeline with new opportunities, carry out the business plan with corporate strategies, report on a monthly basis, participate in the budget process and provide estimates and forecasts
- Manage some of the major and key accounts with occassional visits, build credibility with all key players, ensure a healthy pipeline, be aware of the competitors and proactively approach the market while networking and strengthening relationships
- Hold sales reviews and (Q)BRs, follow up on KPIs for clients and your team members, be the escalation point for any customers issues and liaise with the relevant managers of the other departments
- Be a true people manager, in terms of managing and coaching your team. You create a positive working environment, make sure the team gets the necessary tools and motivate
- Align personal business plans with company objectives, assume direct ownership of all matters related to major and key accounts, communicate effecively both internally and externally, run the day to day of the inside sales office, support the business development managers, and coach the team for performance and personal growth
Our client is a multinational with over 22.000 FTE worldwide. With an immense product range in wire & cable, networking, security and utility power solutions, and a variety of services in line with these products, they offer excellence to their customers, both in OEM and in construction & industry.
With our client, their end customers can expect reduced execution costs, proven risk mitigation strategies and industry-specific technical advice combined with global sourcing, procurement and logistics excellence. Their team of experienced sales professionals, electrical engineers and supply chain solutions experts is ready to work with those end customers to take cost and complexity out of their procurement decisions and project processes.
For the Benelux branch in Willebroek and their OEM business unit, we are looking for a motivated inside sales manager.
- Ideally, you have a higher degree or you are equivalent through experience
- Interpersonal skills – proven ability to build effective relationships internally and externally
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Proven track record in effective sales and appropriate negotiation; achievement orientated
- Enthusiastic, confident, proactive with the ability to inspire, drive and motivate others on a daily basis
- Ability to lead, manage and develop; lead by example
- A first experience in people management
- Credible, confident, responsible with a ‘can do’ ‘will do’ attitude
- Ability to think and act strategically to achieve personal and overall group success
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good knowledge of French
- ICT literate
- A challenging position within a multinational company
- The opportunity to grow your business and your team
- The possibility to evolve within the organization
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits including a company car, in exchange for your expertise and commitment
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.