Sales & Marketing
As marketing manager, you are responsible for planning, directing and controlling all marketing activities, in-line with company strategy and group policies, for the affiliates (Belgium, the Netherlands and Scandinavia). Your aim is the development of market share, sales turnover and margin, while maintaining and enhancing the image of our client and its products.
Also you will:
- Translate the strategic view of the company and the group (international marketing), into local strategic and tactical plans
- Propose and implement marketing strategy
- Contribute to the achievement of company ROC objectives by achieving sales targets, establishing prices and ensuring that gross margins are in-line with budgets, through the management of promotional activities and rebates, free of charge goods, etc.
- Be accountable for the market performance of the product range of the affiliates
- Manage the human resources within the department (e.g. annual appraisals, setting objectives, effective delegation, determine future requirements, etc.)
- Coach and develop the product managers and other team members to ensure maximum department efficiency
- Analyse market data in order to gain optimal market share and market penetration as well as exploring potential new product opportunities and product developments; proposing range evolution options
- Monitor and feedback on promotional activity to the marketing and sales teams, identifying possible opportunities to increase sales through marketing activity
- Ensure effective veterinary advice is provided to sales marketing and management
- Ensure the sales team is educated and trained, both in the field and during sales meetings, in order to maximise the technical competence of our commercial staff
- Ensure the veterinary advisors are answering veterinary technical questions related to the use of our products in a timely manner
- Maintain constant veterinary support throughout the normal working week
- Provide the agreed reports on marketing activity;
- Propose the annual expense budget. Ensure correct pricing, distribution and budgeting for product range. Monitor, control and respect the company’s marketing budget
- Actively develop the key account business ensuring full marketing support for key account management
- Develop and implement marketing plans and quarterly promotional plans (marketing roadmap). Ensure effective short-term and long-term planning within the department to meet overall marketing objectives and cooperation with sales teams
Our client is a pharmaceutical company specialized in animal health care, with a direct representation in more than 25 countries and with more than 2500 employees worldwide. Started out as a family company, the organization turned into a multinational company. Our client believes in sustainable relationships, human development, in listening and especially in teamwork with customers, partners and colleagues.
- Experience in marketing management
- Track record in people management
- Good oral and written skills (Dutch – English, French is a plus)
- Sense of humour, high energy and a great team player
- A strategic thinker and an innovator
- You love to engage with your creative side but you are also a go-getter
- You’re not just good at making plans, you like to execute them
- Key words defining you: responsible, team player, persuasive, dynamisc, goal oriented, audacious, open mind, commitment
And last but not least: you love animals!
- A challenging position with a team to manage and coach
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication
- The opportunity to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day
- The possibility to leave your mark on the future, and work for a socially responsible and sustainable company, focusing on innovation and digital technology
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits including a company car, in exchange for your expertise and commitment
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.