Sales & Marketing
As regional customer service manager (RCSM), you are a business partner to the retailer’s network of our client, regarding after sales and customer service. You will act as the link between the NSC and the retailer (after sales manager, technical department and dealer principal). Roughly, you focus on three key aspects in this role:
- Retention, customer service and customer experience
- Up-selling, after sales marketing and P&A revenue
- Efficiency, process management and KPIs
You support the retailers in meeting or exceeding their objectives. You will follow-up on the relevant KPIs in the workshop and on P&A revenue, as well as on customer satisfaction. This also entails process analysis, improvement and implementation in order to meet these goals. Of course, you will work together with your counterpart for sales. You will also guarantee effective training of the retailers’ employees. On top, you will be engaged in customer contact as a mediator, finding workable solutions for all parties involved. You make decisions and or not afraid to negotiate. Our client’s technical team (office and field) are there to deal with technical questions and issues.
Locatie: Wallonia & Brussels
Our client is the importer of two iconic luxury brands. The company has grown significantly in the past decade, and trippled the sales volume. They have recently made the strategic decision to focus on the luxury segment even more, with a slightly different approach towards the volume market. Our client has a crystal clear strategy, with key investments as a priority, a.o. in further developing the electrification of the product range. The local NSC has a down-to-earth mentality and atmosphere, where entrepreneurship and teamwork are key.
- You have a customer first mind-set, are easy to do business with and make people feel special
- You are driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable
- You have experience in retailer cultural change and in actively improving retailer performance and customer satisfaction
- You have min. 5 years of automotive experience (e.g. retailer, NSC, supplier, …)
- You are fluent in French & English, and able to communicate in Dutch
- You are result driven, demonstrate tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment
- You are able to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning
- You are resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas
- An effective team player, actively leading, developing and supporting team members
- A challenging position with a major player in the automotive luxury segment
- The opportunity to add to a success sory
- A dynamic and ambitious employer, giving opportunities
- An elaborate salary package with fringe benefits
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.