Sales & Marketing
As manager parts & services, you play a crucial role within the aftermarket business of our client.
You will be supervising three different teams and report directly to the customer service manager. You are the key person between your team and your clients. Your goal is to guarantee a maximal availability of the customers’ fleet of machines as well as to optimize the return on aftersales potential. This means you need to be commercially focused, and will be responsible for parts sales and services such as maintenance contracts.
These are your core responsibilities:
- You manage about 16 employees, active in several teams such as the account managers after sales, parts officers, business administration and warehouse operations
- You are in charge of coordinating and organizing those teams making sure that every step in the process is followed as expected from order to delivery
- You guarantee the correct use of the new ERP system, with a focus on accurate invoicing
- You ensure account management of existing clients and are involved in business development for new potential clients
- You ensure a thorough communication towards the client and build solid relationships
- You permanently coach and assess your team and stimulate their personal development through participation in trainings of both hard and soft skills
- You are involved in developing the sales strategy
- You are in charge of the price listing and participate in marketing campaigns in order to promote your products. You analyse market trends and sales volumes
- Change drives you, in a way you will optimise way of workings
- At any time, you maintain high standards of safety and quality
Our client is the official importer and dealer in Benelux for premium brands of material handling & heavy machinery. They offer complete and full-service solutions in terms of machinery sales or rental, maintenance, troubleshooting and spare parts. The company is part of a group that is active in over 25 countries.
- You are commercially focused and very client-oriented
- You have technical affinity, preferably related to mechanics and ideally in heavy machinery, automotive and/or material handling, but you do not need to be a technical expert
- You are very familiar with a service and aftermarket work environment
- You have several years of experience in people management
- You are comfortable working in an operational environment with a commercial mind-set
- You know how to prioritize your tasks
- Change does not scare you but drives you to improve
- You communicate in a clear and convincing way and lead by example
- Keywords that define you: creative, pragmatic, ambitious, result-oriented, initiative, process-minded, administration, sales, continuous improvement
- You are ideally proficient in French, Dutch and English
- The opportunity to take on a role with high responsibilities within a stable company with growth ambitions
- The chance to work in a structured company with a “flat hierarchy” that is going through a challenging evolution phase, where change management is essential. This gives you the opportunity to contribute to the further success of the company
- Of course our client offers a complete salary package: competitive gross salary topped by fringe benefits such as a company car, a fuel card, net allowances, insurances and meal vouchers
- Possibility to grow within the organization, vertically or horizontally
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.