Sales & Marketing
As sales director, you are a member of the executive team, reporting to the CEO of our client. You are in charge of all network and sales activities for the brands of our client. Also, you are responsible for executing the commercial strategy as laid out by the executive team.
As sales director, you are responsible for achieving the annual commercial goals in sales volume, market share and retail sales. You are also responsible for the stock management both at importer level, as well as network level.
You will work closely with the other departments (finance, product, marketing, aftersales) to coordinate the implementation of the company’s commercial strategy.
In order to do so, you will lead a team of 6 professionals, covering the following functions :
– Regional sales management car business : leading a team of 2 regional sales managers, in charge of all relations with the existing network, stock management, sales, sales incentives, …
– Fleet sales management : support and manage the fleet sales manager in penetrating the fleet market and support our dealers in improving and growing fleet sales. Build and maintain a network of relationships with all relevant players in this field
– Network development : lead and manage our network development manager in the overall improvement of our network, both quantitively (additional dealers or replacements) as well as qualitatively (training, assessment,…). Also roll-out the new corporate identity program in a structured and comprehensive manner
– Truck sales : Manage the trucks commercial business with the support of one employee. Ensure achievement of commercial objectives, liaise with the manufacturer, manage the network, …
Locatie: Regio Antwerpen - Vlaams-Brabant
Our client is a small but efficient organisation, representing a rather small brand in cars and trucks but a part of a large automotive alliance and with great ambitions for its future.
- You have a proven track record of at least several years in a similar function with end responsibility of a sales organisation
- You have extensive experience in the automotive sector and know how the sector ‘spins’
- The ideal candidate is commercially driven, but also possesses strong business acumen
- You are a strong people manager, capable of motivating a team to achieve their targets
- You are precise, reliable and consistent in your work
- You are well organized and structured in your work in order to cope with the broad variety of tasks and subjects covered by the function
- Logically, you are result-oriented and target driven
- You have a helicopter view whilst not loosing the details out of sight
- You are “do-er” as a small organisation requires a “all-hands-on-deck” approach
Our client offers the sales director the opportunity to be part of a new adventure, that of a small but efficient organisation, representing a small brand (both in cars as in trucks), but that is part of a large automotive alliance with great ambitions for its future. The sales director will play an essential role in implementing the manufacturer’s strategy on the Belux market.
They offer a competitive salary, complemented with a target-based bonus scheme and a complete set of additional fringe benefits.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.