Sales & Marketing
Remember how you always said you wanted to work for brands with real global potential? Sometimes, these vows were made with a beer in front of you. Well, this time beer is the answer! At Duvel Moortgat, they’re looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join their Global Marketing Team.
Together with your colleagues, you’ll be on a mission to grow the brands through marketing, in close cooperation with the Local Marketing Teams in the different countries. You’ll develop brand strategies, innovate on product and marketing channels and create the communication and content plans. You’ll also help to define best practices and templates, which the Local Marketing Teams can activate in their countries. You get it: this is your moment to shine!
Here’s how we will flavour your career
It’s your challenge to build up the Duvel brand in the broadest sense of the word:
- building new products
- interacting with target groups
- facilitating unique activations and programs
- and above all, realize revolutionary projects in marketing and branding.
… all of this across various channels and countries!
But hey, there’s much more to it!
- As Senior Brand Manager, you develop a vision of the segment of strong blond beers – and Duvel’s place in it.
- You formulate and monitor the brand values and quality guidelines for the branding of Duvel in the world.
- Your biggest challenge is to annually formulate and realize the strategic brand policy for Duvel.
- Furthermore, you propagate the strategic vision within the organization. You help colleagues in various countries (local marketing) with the implementation of this strategy and the definition, set-up, follow up and achievement of campaign objectives.
- You develop relevant and appealing advertising.
- You regularly test the brand as well as the effect of campaigns, together with the country teams (local marketing).
- Needless to say (but we’ll say it anyway), you are the guardian of the brand and you continue to build on its identity and positioning. You have a natural feeling of what fits – and what doesn’t – and you even dare to cross borders!
- You’re responsible for the messaging and designs of their products.
- Driven by a need for innovation, you bring new products and/or services to the market, working closely with different stakeholders both internally and externally.
- You play a core role, from product development to marketing and sales.
Our customer is Duvel Moortgat, with great brands such as Duvel, La Chouffe, Liefmans, Maredsous, De Koninck and Vedett to charm beer lovers all over the world.
- You have a masters’ degree or equivalent work experience.
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager with at least several years of experience.
- You are creative and you know how to think outside the box. At the same time, you enjoy working in a structured way in a team of enthusiastic professionals.
- You are strategically strong and you have the talent to convince others of your ideas.
- As a seasoned project manager, you ensure that we always stay one step ahead of competition.
- You’re an excellent communicator, both in writing and verbally.
- Of course, beer is an international language that everyone understands. However, it helps that you are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
Sounds like your cup of, ehm, beer? Then don’t hesitate to apply.
- Besides a warm welcome, they offer a broad position with concrete responsibilities and a lot of attention to personal development
- An extensive salary package with finge benefits, 18 extra holidays and a company car
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.