Sales & Marketing
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
What you can expect in a CRM Expert role at Vetoquinol Benesca?
As we embark on digital transformation, this role is responsible for the support and optimisation of the business and corporate applications within a business stream.
- Do you dream about CRM? Of course not. That would be weird!
- But if you love spending 70% of your waking hours being the local technical driver of our CRM applications and ensuring that all key functionalities are working while implementing improvements, supporting test processes,… we will make you an offer that you can’t refuse!
- We are seeking a local SPOC for our Benesca team regarding technical questions, change requests and system alterations. A trainer for all local users on new application features and a motivator for them to become superusers.
- You participate actively in monthly Global CRM meetings and you will be the CRM campaign guru for our Marketing team.
- You also manage the Benesca IT domain, supported by the Global IT department and in collaboration with external partners
Locatie: Hybrid - Niel (Antwerpen)
Our client is a pharmaceutical company specialized in animal health care, with a direct representation in more than 25 countries and with more than 2500 employees worldwide. Started out as a family company, the organization turned into a multinational company. Our client believes in sustainable relationships, human development, in listening and especially in teamwork with customers, partners and colleagues.
WHO ARE YOU?
We need a nerd! Actually not just a nerd, but a goal-getter who is passionate about the technical aspect of CRM applications, in combination with managing our local IT materials and technical tools. Our CRM Expert should have extensive knowledge of applications and a huge interest in IT tools. If you love variety and are able to manage your work independently while you have a hands-on mentality and are a creative thinker… consider yourself hired!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Some of the benefits of working at Vetoquinol:
As the wellbeing of animals – and therefore of people – is at the heart of Vetoquinol, we also take care of our team mates’ professional growth and wellbeing in a diverse, welcoming and innovative environment. When you work for them, you join a team of dedicated professionals who look for new ways to raise the bar. Taking initiative is in their DNA so you surely get the freedom to think along with our business and implement continuous improvement actions. Vetoquinol offers a competitive compensation package with extensive benefits (e.g. luxury hospitalisation plan) and the opportunity to grow at the speed of your learning curve. Our offices are informal with the goal of inspiring collaboration and there is free coffee (always important 🙂 ). However, you have the flexibility to work from home 3 days a week to skip the commute.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.