Automotive & (e-)mobility
Purpose of the role?
- You are the ambassador and driver of the purpose of our client: “Creating the best experience for their technicians”
- You actively work on strengthening the position of our client by developing the supply chain capabilities to the next level to maintain the competitive advantage in each market
- You drive the joint supply chain plans in close collaboration with the in-country operations and supply chain teams to optimize the overall SC performance, cost and customer satisfaction in a sustainable way
What are you main challenges?
Customer Supply Chain Optimization
- Focus on further supply chain (SC) integration with countries and end to end thinking (Supply Chain – Operations – Customers)
- Dive deep into branch processes & connect with frontline stakeholders (branches & call centers)
- Drive simplification and standardization of the branch supply chain processes (eg accessories)
- Align customer expectations for all 35+ customers/countries
- Drive and support the business units to improve their joint first time right & total cost to serve and challenge the existing supply chain processes to create the ideal customer journey
- Collect, share, develop & drive supply chain best practices & new ideas to help business units in becoming more efficient & profitable
- Develop business cases to support future plans with strong financial figures
- Roll out the supply chain service portfolio of Europe North to all key customers where appropriate
- Play a leading role in the preparation of sales budgets & forecasts of EDC Limburg & Region North
- Add value to the business by leading, driving or supporting key supply chain projects
- Develop insights on competitors supply chain within EU North & ROW countries
- Establish excellent & trustworthy two-way relationships with all appropriate stakeholders (including senior stakeholders)
- Be the voice of the customer for all 30+ customers/countries within supply chain Europe North & EDC Limburg and propose improvements that will positively impact the customer performance on their main KPI’s such as conversion/NPS/retention.
- Set-up and drive customer supply chain performance calls or customer focus call with the EU North SC team and in-country operations
- Work closely & develop excellent relationships with your colleagues of the European supply chain
- Lead a team of 3 experienced Key Account Managers (project managers)
- Develop them according to our client’s leadership culture
- Lead by example with respect to the values: Genuine, Collaborative, Caring & Driven
You will report to the Supply Chain Director Europe North and become part of the Management Team.
Locatie: Regio Limburg & International Travel
Our client is a global player within automotive & mobility aftermarket.
Worldwide, they guarantee logistics activities and an optimal service through their supply chain set-up.
- Master level (ideal degree in Economics/Logistics) and/or proven track record in operational management of decentralized service industries, e.g. as an Operational Manager, Operations Support Manager, …
- Minimum 10 years of experience of which 5 years in a management role in an international environment where Supply Chain and Customer Service played a vital role
- Customer Delight is part of your DNA and you have a proven track record in internal account management
- As a people oriented manager you have proven skills as a coach, teambuilder, motivator & push for results
- In decisions you always think about what is best for your employer with the purpose “Making a difference with real care”
- Building bridges and influencing are your second nature
- You need to possess a strong commercial sensitivity, have a curious mind and a burning desire to be part of strategic and business development decisions
- Act as a promotor and a driver of change (projects, future) with solid project management skills
- You have an innate analytical feeling and a healthy ambition to work in a performance and quality-oriented environment
- Getting the job done mentality is in your blood
- Expressing yourself in English orally and in writing is a must, Dutch and German is an asset or you should have the willingness to learn these languages. For candidates from Belgium the Dutch language is a must
- You have the ability to switch between holistic strategic elements and to zoom into details when necessary
- Mobility: expected to be present min 2 days/ week at EDC Limburg + travel time 20-40 % in combination with homework (planning and organizing at your own discretion)
- Potential and capability to grow into a wider role
- A challenging job with your own responsibilities and advancement possibilities in a dynamic team
- An international company with stable growth patterns and attention for quality of life
- Personal development that allows you to gain additional knowledge
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
Ben jij de geknipte m/v/x voor deze job? Vul dan onderstaand formulier in.